- toolbox-sass: A hodgepodge of web-development-related stuff.
- setup: A bunch of Ansible stuff I use to setup various things.
- FlippyWindow: A simple Windows application that non-destructively flips any part of your screen horizontally.
- robotinaponcho: The source code to my personal site.
- brainfuck: A simple brainfuck interpreter written in C.
- toolbox: Dotfiles and small scripts that don’t warrant their own repository.
I also have a folder of random crap that I use for odds-and-sods I want to publish but don’t warrant their own page.
Contributions to other projects
- I’ve had two small pull-requests accepted for Kirby, a file-based PHP CMS.
Abandoned, completed or deprecated projects
- Bastard Snake: Written in Haxe, Bastard Snake set out to be a Snake clone that didn’t like you getting many points, but only got as far as making collecting points slightly inconvenient.
- notes: Notes on stuff. These notes have since been merged into my personal website repository, where I continue to update them.
- nfsnapi-python: When I used NearlyFreeSpeech.NET to host websites, I wrote a simple Python package that made using their API a little easier. (Be aware that I wrote this during my cram-as-much-shit-into-as-few-lines-as-possible phase.)
- obtaincornhoop: I once had a Tumblr weblog; this was the custom theme I made for it.
- knr-solutions: My incomplete set of solutions to the exercises in The C Programming Language (Second Edition).