Microsoft Windows Notes
Setting up an Windows 10 install
- Applications I install:
- Creative Cloud for Bridge, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- DynamicSketch, to make drawing in Illustrator less crap;
- Lazy Nezemi Pro, to make drawing in Photoshop less crap;
- VirtualBox (see also: my Ansible gubbins);
- Chrome along the with 1Password and Reddit Enhancement Suite extensions;
- Firefox for testing web stuff;
- Steam and;
- Visual Studio 15.
- Applications I put in a bin folder in my user profile folder: FlippyWindow, gVim, ngrok, and PuTTY.
- Applications I don’t need or use anymore:
- Drivers I manually install:
- GeForce Game Ready 388.13 WHQL drivers: no issues so far.