Here are some things I’ve written.
A hodgepodge of web-development-related stuff.
- Last updated on 2021-01-09
A mess of Ansible playbooks and roles that I use to provision and maintain my personal development environment and a couple of servers that I host this and a few other small websites on.
- Nerdy things used: Ansible
- Last updated on 2021-02-28
FlippyWindow is a simple Windows application that non-destructively flips any part of your screen horizontally. To find out more, check out the FlippyWindow website.
- Nerdy things used: C++
- Last updated on 2018-04-01
Bastard Snake (2013)
A snake clone that doesn’t want you getting many points.
- Nerdy things used: Haxe
- Last updated on 2017-11-10
The source code to my personal website.
- Last updated on 2021-02-23
A simple brainfuck interpreter written in C.
- Nerdy things used: C
- Last updated on 2015-11-15
My dotfiles and other bits-and-pieces that don’t warrant their own repository.
- Nerdy things used: Perl and Shell
- Last updated on 2021-02-27
- I’ve had two small pull-requests accepted for Kirby, a file-based PHP CMS. (Kirby is more source-available than open-source, but whatevs.)
Abandoned and deprecated projects
The following projects are no longer being worked on:
- notes: Notes on stuff. These notes have since been merged into my personal website repository, where I continue to update them.
- nfsnapi-python: When I used NearlyFreeSpeech.NET to host websites, I wrote a simple Python package that made using their API a little easier.
- obtaincornhoop: I once had a Tumblr weblog; this was the custom theme I made for it.
- knr-solutions: My incomplete set of solutions to the exercises in The C Programming Language (Second Edition).